Motor City Center for Hope - Counseling & MIHP Services - Detroit, MI
Are you. . .
Experiencing feelings of sadness or hopelessness? Struggling with anxiety or stress? Are you feeling "stuck" in your current situation? Finding yourself using drugs or drinking to feel better?
More about Us:
- We offer individual therapy, anger management classes, family counseling, marriage counseling, professional training and social work supervision
- Appointments are available 6 days a week (morning and evening) to accommodate all schedules
- Services are typically covered by insurance with no out of pocket expense
- Motor City Center for Hope is also a MIHP provider, assisting pregnant and new moms on medicaid with referrals and resources. See MIHP page for more informaton.
Our clients are individuals who come from all different social, cultural, ethnic, and religious backgrounds who seek therapy and healing for many issues, yet the most common are:
- Family Conflict
- Relationship Struggles
- Grief and Loss
- PTSD and Trauma
- Domestic Violence
- Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Physical Abuse
- Emotional Abuse
- Coping Skills
- Dual Diagnosis/Co-occurring
- Women's Issues
- Self Esteem