Motor City Center for Hope - Counseling & MIHP Services - Detroit, MI
Are you. . .
Experiencing feelings of sadness or hopelessness? Struggling with anxiety or stress? Are you feeling "stuck" in your current situation? Finding yourself using drugs or drinking to feel better?
More about Us:
- Motor City Center for Hope (MCCH) is a Counseling Center located in the North Rosedale Park area of Detroit and serves numerous cities in the tri-county area.
- We offer individual therapy, anger management classes, family counseling, marriage counseling, professional training and social work supervision
- Appointments are available 6 days a week (morning and evening) to accommodate all schedules
- Services are typically covered by insurance with no out of pocket expense
- Our safe and secure office is located on the SE corner of McNichols and Glastonbury with free parking an the street and behind the building.
- Motor City Center for Hope is also a MIHP provider, assisting pregnant and new moms on medicaid with referrals and resources. See MIHP page for more informaton.
*Note: Although office address is McNichols the door is actually on Glastonbury - park and enter building on Glastonbury*
Our clients are individuals who come from all different social, cultural, ethnic, and religious backgrounds who seek therapy and healing for many issues, yet the most common are:
- Family Conflict
- Relationship Struggles
- Grief and Loss
- PTSD and Trauma
- Domestic Violence
- Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Physical Abuse
- Emotional Abuse
- Coping Skills
- Dual Diagnosis/Co-occurring
- Women's Issues
- Self Esteem